Friday, March 28, 2014

Easiest card EVER!

Yay for Friday!!!!! I am so ready for the weekend!! Abie is running her first 5k this weekend!! Super excited about that :)

Hopefully I'll have pictures to share next week.

Today I want to tell you about the easiest card I've ever made. A couple of weeks ago I picked up some more of those $1.50 pre-made card bases at Michaels and I found some cute ones that had a little speech bubble cut out of the middle.  I stamped a little sentiment inside the bubble, rounded my corners and was done!! Soooo easy!!

I can picture this with a little 3-D image or something on a wobble!

What are your plans this weekend? I hope you enjoy them, whatever they are. Have a wonderful Friday and I'll see you soon!!

10 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Good luck, Abie...you go girl! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so super cute. i love speech bubbles!
    i start spring break at 2:40 today! I can't wait. for the first time i will have a spring break and my kids will be in school (different breaks). I am going to be a lady of leisure! I can't wait!!
    havea great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! How exciting for Abie!! College Girl is home for spring break and we're heading to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH My Gosh !!!!
    LOVE IT

    I saw these at Michael s last night
    and thought that I would never find something I like to put in the bubble ...
    Going back for them!!
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Abie! Mellow weekend here with not much on the calendar. HOORAY! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I like those! Cute! May need to make a trip to Michaels to see if they have them.

    Good luck to Abie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and super quick. Good luck with the 5k. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, I like that you stamped the inside :)
    Good luck to Abie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That card is seriously adorable! How was the 5k????? Hope you had a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool!

    I saw the pictures of Abie after the 5k! Congratulations! That is awesome!

    We didn't do much this weekend, AJ's plant is doing their big turnaround so he has to work weekends for the next two weeks :(

    ReplyDelete