Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Polka dot gift card bags.

Hello there!! How are you doing?? Things are great here, still working on my 14 week deep clean, I'm a couple of weeks ahead because Mike and I will be out of town next week, but that's okay.

A couple of weeks ago, both girls had birthday parties in the same weekend. To make it easy, both recipients got gift cards. Haha! I wrapped them up in my favorite gift bags and decorated the fronts according to recipient age ;)

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a beautiful Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. These are both so, so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your bags. Have a safe trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling! You're AHEAD in cleaning!? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your altered gift bags are great :)
    I like the flair badge you added to the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both so cute! I really like the tree bling on the first one!

    That is awesome about being ahead in the cleaning and going on a vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute. Much better than plain bags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love simple!
    Evan has a birthday coming up where three boys are doing a combined party. So that means three birthday gifts at once! Ai yi yi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes, it just has to be simple! These are both fun though. Polka dots make anything happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must have missed this post. I love these cute polka dot bags....especially the one with the doily. So cute!

    ReplyDelete