Friday, April 26, 2013

My favorite spring card, but my easiest.

Yay Friday!!!  It's a rainy day again, but I'm so happy it's Friday I don't even care about the rain :)  Today I'm sharing another spring card, my favorite of the recent ones I've made.  The funny thing is, this one was the absolute easiest to make!


Believe it or not, I started out with the card base for this one, because it was already trimmed to size and I like the bright spring green.  Then I found the the journaling card for the inside (see below picture)  After that, I found the bicycle sticker, matched some patterned paper  and after adhering the bicycle with pop dots, I stuck on the other two washi like stickers.


Here's a quick peek of the inside.  I love how quickly this came together! So fun and bright!  Perfect for my recipient :)

Do you have big plans for your weekend, this last Saturday and Sunday of April?  Seriously, how did that happen?  We have a birthday party tomorrow but I think we'll be laying low again.  Trying to get some things done around the house.  I hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you soon!  Thank for popping in today!

10 comments:

  1. i am so with you becky - we were looking at the calendar and we didn't know where march and april went- time is just flying by.

    this card is so pretty!!!

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card~! Love when "parts" come together and quick! LOL! Yes, TGIF! Didn't realize it's the last weekend in April = YIKES! Where did the time go?! Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love the bright summery colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Becky! I love when projects come together easily and turn out so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful that you were able to make such a cute card with minimal effort....those are the best kind! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute!
    Busy weekend here, and I am exhausted from two field trips this past week already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, love the bicycle it looks so great on the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. I am new to card-making. I like that you show the inside of the card. Im not sure what to put inside mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe its almost May! How crazy is that?! This year is just flying by!

    I really love your card. The sticker matches the journaling card so perfectly! I love it :)

    Your weekend sounds fun! That's the best combination, a little party, and a little hanging out. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Becky :)
    I like how the inside matches perfectly with the outside of the card.
    I love that bicycle on the front...and the washi tape, I am really into playing with the wahsi tape lately :)

    ReplyDelete